MGG Properties is looking for a Marketing Coordinator who is passionate about marketing and social media marketing. The Marketing Coordinator position requires a broad range of skills and experience in support of key marketing objectives and goals. You will be asked to assist with social media, email marketing, web campaigns and public relations, as well as general administrative support of the marketing department.
• Develop sales support materials, programs, newsletters, and tools to increase sales productivity
• Manage and create contents for company’s social media channels
• Producing additional marketing communications, such as flyers and brochures
• Provide regular progress and budget reports to the marketing manager for all external and internal events
• Propose new ideas to improve the event planning & implementation process
• Work collaboratively with agency and media suppliers
• Coordinating the update of website content and various business documents
• Bachelors or higher degree in Marketing or relevant field
• Good written and verbal skills in English
• 2 years of working experience in related field
• Ability to work in graphic design programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.
• Ability to work independently and take ownership for delivery of plans and results
• Experience in updating websites and various social media including Facebook and Instagram